Affordable Senior Living



    Looking for affordable housing? Please click the button below to view availability at Candleridge Apartments of Boone and search our other affordable communities.

    Other Communities

    Apply Now

    Rental Assistance is provided by the USDA for those who qualify. *Tenant, co-tenant, or spouse must be 62+ years of age or disabled of any age. Click below to apply online.

    Online Application

    Resident Forms

    For your convenience, the most commonly used resident forms are available for electronic submission and/or in printable PDF format by clicking the button below.

    Resident Forms

    Ready to Take a Tour?


    Do not fill out this input form, it is for bot control purposes only.

    privacy policy *
    * Required Information

    Translation and Interpretation Services Available Upon Request. This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider.

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and compliant filing deadlines vary by program or incident.  

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877 8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


    To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or the letter to USDA by:

                (1)        mail:    U.S. Department of Agriculture

                                        Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                                        1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                                        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

                (2)        fax:      (202) 690-7442; or

                (3)        email: